We stayed for a week here travelling as a couple. The room was exceptionally well fitted with very contemporary furniture and decor. All areas of the hotel were spotlessly clean. We enjoyed food at all the restaurants and the selection available was vast Although quite expensive Duo and Nami are well worth a visit. We stayed on an all inclusive basis. There were never any problems being served other than one night in the theatre where there was only one waiter trying his best to serve everyone.
Only minus points were the mini bar in the room. Usually all inclusive at least have some beers and pops included in your room. Also although you wear the all inclusive wristbands you still have to sign for everything you have which is a bit tedious.
However I would definitely recommend the hotel and we hope to return next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its privileged Oceanfront location, offering spectacular views of the island La Gomera and Mount Teide, the Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort is perfectly integrated in the South west coast of Tenerife. This stunning Design hotel is situated in the fishing village Alcala, a beautiful unspoiled area at five minutes driving distance from the amazing Los Gigantes cliffs. It offers an attractive and inspiring proposal to experience new sensations and to live magic moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Melia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Jetsetter and Tingo so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Guia De Isora, Tenerife