Where do I start ... Stunnning surroundings, total relaxation, exceptional room, excellent food.
We had a deluxe garden room which included the Bali bed. Tea / coffee provided, all toiletries were replenished regularly. Lighting system as previously mentioned was confusing but beautiful and tranquil - defiantly mood lighting. Hairdryer - take your own if you want any heat ! Huge Beds ... To encourage green approach they offer 20€ everyday you choose not to have your room cleaned.
Restaurants - booking system in place to book tables (apart from the Pangea) we didn't experience any difficulty in obtaining a resevervation could also choose whether to sit in or outside.
Amazing scenery within the hotel surroundings, beautiful fountains, mood lighting, day beds galore - real relaxation.
Unsure if the All Inclusive package was worth it in monetry value - no waiter service around the pool side however this did not really concern or bother us, we did get waiter service on the terrace in the evening.
Full Board included beers / house wines / squash and water with all meals and sparkling wine with breakfast so you would have to weigh this up from a personal point of view.
The hotel cleanliness, surroundings far out weigh that you may have to queue for a drink.
Fresh beach towels everyday. As a treat we had a Bali bed by the poolside with champagne which included sun cream, paper, fruit and snacks. 95€ well worth the money !
Dress code - quite relaxed apart from one restaurants which required men to be in long sleeved shirts and trousers.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- With its privileged Oceanfront location, offering spectacular views of the island La Gomera and Mount Teide, the Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort is perfectly integrated in the South west coast of Tenerife. This stunning Design hotel is situated in the fishing village Alcala, a beautiful unspoiled area at five minutes driving distance from the amazing Los Gigantes cliffs. It offers an attractive and inspiring proposal to experience new sensations and to live magic moments. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Priceline, Melia, Agoda, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Odigeo, Tingo and Jetsetter so you can book your Gran Melia Palacio de Isora Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Hotel Alcala
- Gran Melia Guia De Isora
- Palacio De Isora Gran Melia
- Gran Melia Palacio De Isora Resort & Spa Guia De Isora, Tenerife