We booked this resort through a wotif mystery deal. It was described as a 4 star resort; the room was very basic, although clean. The bed was extremely hard and uncomfortable and there is limited parking.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Australis Noosa Lakes Resort is situated along the beautiful Sunshine Coast of Queensland and provides relaxing resort experence in excellent proximity to the many leisurely activities of Noosa. The property is positioned on seven landscaped acres by the shores of Lake Doonella and opposite the Noosa River, and features three lagoon-style pools (including one heated pool). Surrounded by wilderness, you are only minutes to the town centre, the beach and local attractions.The resort is one and a half hours north of Brisbane airport and just 30 minutes from Sunshine Coast Airport(Maroochydore).Australis Noosa Lakes offers beach-house living accommodation. Each of the studio rooms, One bedroom Apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses have a balcony, Wi Fi internet, TV/DVD, Austar and have views over the gardens, lake, river or pools. All units are air-conditioned in the lounge room and the 1 Bedroom apartments and 2 bedroom Townhouses are fully self-contained.Located adjacent to the property (just 100 metres) is the beautiful Noosa Marina, which provides restaurants, cafes, river and lake cruises, a wine bar, day spa and a The Noosa Ferry that offers access via the Noosa River to Noosa's famous Hastings Street. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, Cheap Tickets, Odigeo and HostelBookers so you can book your Australis Noosa Lakes Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Australis Noosa Lakes Hotel Tewantin
- Australis Noosa Lakes Resort Tewantin