“great experience” 4 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 2 Attractions in Montisi
Type: Tours, Adventure
More attraction details
Owner description: Hot Air ballooning in Tuscany, experience the magic of flight. Hot Air Ballooning tours over Tuscan valleys, hill-top towns, castles, and vineyards. Fly in a hot air balloon in Tuscany from Montisi near Pienza and Montepulciano or Siena and see this magical region from a unique perspective with Ballooning in Tuscany,
Useful Information: Activities for older children
Watermael-Boitsfort, Brabant, Belgium
“great experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2014

very nice experience, nice view!Everything was really clear and well organized! thanks to the team for this good moment

Manchester, United Kingdom
“Amazing!!! Life's too short, a must!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2014

What a fantastic opportunity for my Husband and 15year old daughter, mesmerising views over the Tuscan hills. We had left our apartment at 3am in Cecina and drove to the Montisi site( I wouldn't recommend this, but we are a bit MAD for travelling) Both Chris and Clare could not do more for you, what a fantastic couple. My husband and daughter left the ground in the hands of a fantastic and very informative pilot, Chris, whilst I, as I don't like heights, stayed with a very hospitable lovely lady called Clare. Where we drove to get the fresh bread and pastries( for the picnic later, with champers to if I may add) from the bakery and then followed the balloon flight wondering where Chris would land. This was a great experience for all of us, even for me on the ground taking pictures, and I would highly recommend Ballooning over Tuscany, especially with Chris and Clare, as they made the experience!! We can't thank you enough.

Brooklyn, New York
“Wonderful end to our Tuscany stay from above!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2014

Chris and Clare, together with Massimo, gave my wife and I an absolutely fantastic/incredible experience for our last full day in Tuscany. We were staying at a nearby villa and our hosts there both raved about the experience.

Although we thought it would be a slam dunk to attract a few more people in our villa to join us, unfortunately it ended up being just me and my wife at the end. But that meant we had a great experience with both Clare and Chris in the balloon, where they shared with us a lot of their experiences ballooning all over the world, along with their incredible knowledge of the Tuscany countryside as we floated along.

This was our first ballooning experience and I expect it will not be the last. The take off and landing were incredibly smooth and the experience of floating along was just mesmerizing.

Of course all of this was made all the more wonderful by a beautiful morning on which we ballooned, topped off by our champagne breakfast at the end.

I would highly recommend this trip for anyone!

Braintree, United Kingdom
“Amazing from start to finish!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014

I booked this as a surprise for my wife on our honeymoon and it did not disappoint. This is a very professional company that make the experience wonderful in every way. Me and my wife were a little anxious about the flight but we needn't have been. Very friendly English staff who make you feel very welcome. Lovely flight and amazing champagne breakfast immediately afterwards.

I would recommend this company to anyone keen to try a hot air balloon ride in Tuscany. Amazing.

Kumla
“A dream came through!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2014 via mobile

It was lovely! A dream came through. The views were adorable and the flight wounderfull.

We will do it again!