We stopped in Naxos for 2 nights and what better place to be than at Studios Athina.
The studios are located in the fantastic Plaka beach area (probably the most prime stretch of the plaka area). The entire area is quite rustic but busy with tourists at the beach or getting food at a nearby taverna.
Highlights of the studios:
1) The rooms are very tastefully decorated and give you a strong island feel. The rooms are very clean, bright and airy.
2) Athina makes you feel so very welcome that you know already that your holiday is going to be comfortable
3) The pool is small but very nice. We met a lot of friendly people around the pool. The beach is right outside the entrance too!
4) Bus stop for buses to Chora town is right outside the studios and Athina keeps an up to date schedule of buses
5) Great restaurants and one mini market within walking distance of the studios (Maragas, Vlassis Family taverna).
6) The little harbour near Iria beach is within walking distance from the studios. We went there for dinner and loved the restaurants there.
Verdict: You cannot go wrong with this lovely location and accomodation. Higly recommended!!!
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Athina Studios and Apartments reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Athina Studios And Apartments Hotel Naxos
- Athina Studios And Apartments Naxos/Plaka