“Exactly what I needed, just when I needed it most!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 12 Activities in Mae Rim
More attraction details
Owner description: Fresh Start is fitness bootcamp based at the Spa health resort Chiang Mai.We provide fitness bootcamp holidays and one day activity days. Our team is here for YOU and we will motivate and encourage you every step of the way. We have a fantastic varied program and you will also experience Thai culture as we go out and about. The Spa is set in a quaint rural Thai village and is surrounded by rolling hills and rice paddy fields. Chiang Mai has the mildest year round temperatures and breath taking unspoiled landscapes. There are two fresh water swimming pools,far saunas, herbal steam room, tea house, spa and massage facilities, exercise track, tennis court and a 18 meter exercise sala which is surrounded by the spa's organic farm. An idyllic and breath taking location. The perfect place to re-charge your batteries, kick start your fitness and feel closer to nature.
Goodwood
“Exactly what I needed, just when I needed it most!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 24, 2013

I couldn't have asked for more from this week. The Spa/Resort is perfect, away from it all with everything you need on site. The instructors were top class, the right balance of motivation and support coaching a group with a wide variety of abilities and levels of fitness/motivation. The schedule is packed but very cleverly structured so you can keep going day after day to get the results you are looking for. Already thinking about when I can come back for more!

Visited October 2013
FreshStartHoliday, Owner at Fresh Start Fitness Holiday Bootcamp Thailand, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
We really appreciate you taking the time wo write a review for us. We are blessed to have such a wonderful venue for our bootcamp holidays, like you say the Spa is perfect and away from the hustle and bustle and temptations of the city. It is great that you would like to come back. Take care and stay fit and healthy!

Abu Dhabi, United Arab Emirates
“Fantastic trip - can't wait to go back!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2013

I have just finished a week at Fresh Start Bootcamp and can honestly say, I had a fantastic time!! Being quite an active person, I didn't want to be sat on a beach for a week so was looking for something active. I decided on a bootcamp as I wanted to see see how far I could push myself and what I could achieve in a week....and the results were amazing! I lost 3kg, as well as inches all over but more importantly, my fitness levels have increased dramatically.

The instructors were great, pushing beyond your limits and motivating you continuously. The spa resort is calm and relaxing and food is healthy. There is so much to do, and although you are working out, you are also getting some sightseeing in, having fun, and as things are always changing....there is never a moment of boredom.

I have come back refreshed, energised and feeling great. I am already planning my next trip there and encourage anyone to give this a try, at least once. Don't be intimidated, as the camp caters to all ages and all fitness levels.

Thank you Louise, Nick and JP - I can't wait to come back.

Visited October 2013
FreshStartHoliday, Owner at Fresh Start Fitness Holiday Bootcamp Thailand, responded to this review, January 6, 2014
It is wonderful news that you had such a fantastic time with us! Thank you so much for taking the time to write a positive review and we look forward to seeing you again soon! Warmest wishes Louise
Bangkok, Thailand
“Great Activity Holiday”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

I have just finished a challenging but enjoyable boot camp week in good company. The program of activities were varied and well organized. Our Instructors Nick and JP ensured that we were kept motivated and had fun. Everyone of all ages can participate. The hotel is comfortable and situated in lovely surroundings. Everyone was delighted with their results at the end of the week. I would recommend this to anyone who wants to kick start a healthy change in their lifestyle and is ready to commit. It feels good to come away from a holiday feeling fit and toned up.

Visited October 2013
FreshStartHoliday, Owner at Fresh Start Fitness Holiday Bootcamp Thailand, responded to this review, February 14, 2014
Thank you for your wonderful review of both our boot camp and the spa resort. We are delighted to hear that you returned from your boot camp experience feeling both fit and toned and pleased with your overall results. We look forward to welcoming you to our boot camp again in the not too distant future.
Great Yarmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Lynne Bell”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 16, 2013

Best holiday to date action packed ,educational life changing vacation.Experieced the Thailand rural culture as well of some of the city life .Finished my holiday lighter,fitter and with a zest for life to do more.Cant thank Louise and her team at the spa enough.

Visited October 2013
Thank you ever so much for your positive review and we are delighted to hear that you thoroughly enjoyed your boot camp experience with ourselves and that you have achieved wonderful results as well as a new-found zest for life! We look forward to welcoming you back to our boot camp resort in the not too distant future.
Penzance
“2nd time around”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2013

This is my second time at the fresh start boot camp the first time was 2 years ago which was just after my 50th birthday , I Cant thank Louise and her team enough for the difference that made in my life It was a life changing experience , up until then i smoked from a young age . weighed in at just over 90kg was low on energy and self belief , I arrive here now for my second boot camp at the spa resort weighing in at 79 kg and quite fit, No longer feeling lethargic, energy levels are up, and I have a motivation that I never had before . As i have kept the weight off and lost more besides , So i didn’t really need to lose the weight this time around but just wanted to have a activity holiday and detox on the great food , The spa Resort is such a majestic place I Can tell you i was pushed just as hard as the first time around to my limits and beyond as The exercises are designed in a way that is irrespective of your fitness level, but it has been great , This boot camp is for all ages and fitness levels be prepared it will not be easy ,Whatever your fitness level

Visited September 2013
We are thrilled to read your review and thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful second review for ourselves. We are delighted to hear that you feel you have benefited just as much on your second boot camp experience, as you did your first. We thank you for mentioning that it has been a life changing experience for you ,and huge congratulations to all that you have achieved. We look forward to welcoming you back to our boot camp resort in the not too distant future.