I took my wife and toddler to Four Seasons to celebrate a birthday. We planned to eat, spa, drink & relax...not necessarily in that order. This resort is amazing, not just because of the beautiful surroundings or amazing rooms, it is the staff. They own the benchmark for hospitality. They remembered our names & our preferences and made us feel welcome in their home. Our favorite staff was the pink albino buffalo who is led around the resort daily. If you've never seen a pink buffalo, and I am guessing you haven't, it is worth the trip just for that.
Note: I work at another Four Seasons Hotel and was at Chiang Mai on a holiday visit.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place of gourmet coffee and tea with relaxation atmosphere situated opposite to the Four Seasons Resort Chiangmai. Serving organic coffee and homemade cakes. An art gallery feature local an international artwork. Work exhibited is changing every 6-8 weeks through out the year. High craft premiums and handmade designed-twisted products are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Agoda, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Mae Rim
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Thailand
- Chiang Mai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand