We did not stay at the Four Seasons but like during our previous visit to Chiang Mai, we patronised their Thai restuarant twice once for dinner and once for lunch. The food is as always very nice including at lunch when a buffet is on offer and in spite of this the food is feshly prepared and dished out on the buffet table. The setting is lovely overloooking the resort grounds which are magnificent.
A must try whilst in Chiang Mai even if you do not stay there!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place of gourmet coffee and tea with relaxation atmosphere situated opposite to the Four Seasons Resort Chiangmai. Serving organic coffee and homemade cakes. An art gallery feature local an international artwork. Work exhibited is changing every 6-8 weeks through out the year. High craft premiums and handmade designed-twisted products are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Agoda, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Despegar.com, Odigeo, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Mae Rim
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Thailand
- Chiang Mai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand