In my Two Months Stay in Chiang Mai, I must say I enjoyed every single moment I spent at the Four Seasons, the courteousness and professionalism characteristic of the brand, the exquisite culinary delights, the Soul Regenerating Surroundings, the sounds of the cicadas, frogs, crickets, birds …
One of the things I enjoyed the most was at around 15:30 I will go to read one of my books in the wooden bench in the Old Rice Barn situated a few meters away from the Albino Buffalo hang out place, right on the Lake under a huge tree, with the Nature Sounds all around me, Truly a Magical Place to read.
Another highlight I also enjoyed was occasionally witnessing the Fish Feeding Activity done at the same rice barn, whenever they had small children staying at the resort.
For those Techies forget your Headphones and enjoy Nature at is Best!
During my Stay in Thailand I took various Cooking Classes at the Resort, and I will like to make Special Mention of Mr. JJ, he went the Extra Mile in Accommodating my Special Requests of Private Classes during the Afternoons, typically in the mornings there is more than one guest interested in taking the opportunity to learn Authentic Thai Cuisine. Great Cooking School! If you Love Superb Food, Love Eating and Love Cooking, Don’t Miss taking a Class or Two at the Four Seasons Cooking School.
FYI ( If you don’t like Thai Spicy, Just Say it ) I do not like spicy but can tolerate mild spicy, Thai food does not necessarily need to be Spicy to be Great Food, You may say why taking Thai Cooking Classes if you don’t like Spicy? Wrong! Some of these dishes minus the Spicy are absolutely Amazing for those of us who do not like the spicy food, that’s the beauty of it.
One Culinary Recommendation: At the Sala Mae Rim Restaurant which by the way has an Spectacular View of the Rice Paddies, is the “ Khao Soi Gai” which is The Famous Chiang Mai Curry Noodles with Chicken, this Magnificent Dish done with Coconut Milk / Curry, Boiled and Crispy Rice Noodles is A Must! One of the Signature Dishes at the Resort. Simply Superb!
Special Thanks to Chef Tao & Meaow, Kun Tu, Tor, the Pool Guys Kot, Tee, Tat, Chantry and at last but not least my Driver, Mr. Chai( who unfortunately is not with the company anymore ) all of them made my stay a memorable one.
Concierge Services need to be trained properly! Courteous, Polite but inefficient.
Apart from that, I truly felt at Home and Enjoyed Every Single Moment, A memory for Eternity!
I have attached some pictures I hope you enjoy them.
- Also Known As:
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Hotel Mae Rim
- 4 Seasons Resort Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Chiang Mai
- Four Seasons Thailand
- Chiang Mai Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai Chiang Mai Province, Thailand
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A place of gourmet coffee and tea with relaxation atmosphere situated opposite to the Four Seasons Resort Chiangmai. Serving organic coffee and homemade cakes. An art gallery feature local an international artwork. Work exhibited is changing every 6-8 weeks through out the year. High craft premiums and handmade designed-twisted products are available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, Travelocity, Otel, Amex, Asiatravel.com Holdings and Tingo so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Chiang Mai reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.