After readint the reviews I was unsure whether this was going to be 5 star luxury. However on arival we were definatly not disappointed, this is the perfect place to unwind. The staff cannot do enough for you, the food was delicious and the accomodation was extremly comfortable. I would definatly recommend this resort, we will be going back!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Gayana Eco Resort rests serenely at the edges of Gaya Island off the coast of Borneo. 52 over water villas designed to enhance the soothing sounds of the surf, while capturing the enduring vistas of Mt. Kinabalu on the distant horizon. At its heart is about protecting and re-generating our precious Marine Ecology, and the only property to feature its own Marine Ecology Research Centre propagating Giant Clams and restoring damaged coral reefs. Striking the perfect balance of forward thinking ecology and indulgent luxury which pampers both the body and the enlightened soul. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Priceline, Despegar.com, Asiatravel.com Holdings, Agoda, Odigeo, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com and Jetsetter so you can book your Gayana Eco Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gayana Eco Hotel Kota Kinabalu
- Gayana Resort
- Gayana Eco Resort Malaysia/Pulau Gaya