We were at the Island last month and staying at Hill Side Villa No; 11. It was my 1st anniversary and my husband decided we celebrate at Manukan Island.
During arrival the front office staffs were there waiting for us and I’m impress with the service Welcome Drinks so nice and refreshing, the cold towel smell really good and the beads really cute.
Our checking progress was really good. The staff by the name Karen the one doing the registration, She was amazing!! At first my booking was in the Beach side villa where I’ve booked through the reservation. I've informed them I would like to have honeymoon room facing to the sea the reservation told me the honeymoon room was full which is at the hill side, and only beach side villa available which is the normal room. We had no choice to take it.
When we arrived at the island karen explaining to use about the island from A to Z with her smile and friendliness, and i ask again about the Hill Side Villa and she informed us they have it and really nice view and really suitable for those who come for honeymoon and so on.
I really impress with her explanation with her expressions and i and my husband decided to move there, although we need to top up few hundred but then again this is my honeymoon why not. Due to that she explain to us they need at least 1 or 2 hours to set the room back as my original room was already set for the honeymoon decoration and we agreed with it. She also suggested us went to the first beach where they're have setup the deck chairs and big yellow umbrella special for in house guest. We went there to take few pictures while waiting. Then we saw her at one room were trying hard to cleaned the room with one guy (uniform in brown helping her) then after 30 minutes she called us and informed us the room was ready and we were shock the room that we saw her cleaned up were our room. She soo energetic person and we really thank her for the effort and the room was so cosy and beautiful with the outdoor bath tub and the candle & the flower Patel setup and our bed was so cute and she is the one explaining to use everything in island and the restaurant. She the one explaining to us about the candle light dinner and the arrangement was so prefect.
I really recommend any others couple looking for honeymoon place. Manukan Island Resort is the perfect place for you.
I with my husband definitely will come back to Manukan Island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Manukan Island Resort is located just off the coast of Kota Kinabalu, Sabah and provides an island getaway with luxurious accommodation options. A mere 10 minutes by boat from the city of Kota Kinabalu, Manukan island is the second largest island of the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National Park and provides an idyllic option for island accommodation in Malaysia. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Ctrip TA, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Manukan Island Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Manukan Island Hotel Manukan Island
- Manukan Island Resort Sabah