We were there for 2 nights and did not manage to do the island hopping bit due to time constraint. The resort gives off a very cosy feeling, makes you wanna just lie on the hammock and drink beer (San Miguel Grande at only 100pesos!) all day! Insect repellant is a Must and for those light-sleepers like moi, be prepared to put up with the air-conditioning unit in the room..! Other than that, great food, lovely staff and Isla Hayahay is truly the answer to a rejuvenating trip, away from the hustle bustle of city life..!
Look forward to my next trip and spending some time in the clear blue waters~!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Islahayahay is a fully equipped boutique resort, and it is situated in the peaceful Barangay of Lomboy on Pangangan Island, Calape, Bohol. Pangangan Island is designated as a marine conservation area, and is an ideal location for snorkeling, diving and ecological adventure. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda so you can book your Isla Hayahay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Isla Hayahay Hotel Calape
- Isla Hayahay Hotel Bohol
- Isla Hayahay Bohol Province/Calape, Philippines