“Brilliant!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 8 Restaurants in Datchet
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Dinner, Reservations, Takeout, Delivery, Late Night
Description: At zaman we serve tantalising,aromatic cuisine cooked from the most finest of ingredients in a bright, modern and spacious atmosphere.Purpose built restaurant with all modern facilities & with ample free parking,a family & children friendly environment,catered for all occasions
Berkshire
“Brilliant!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 26, 2013

Fantastic restaurant, with really great-tasting food! Very reasonably priced, too. I went here last month on a busy Friday night and the service was brilliant. Manager Ali and his team really went out of their way to ensure we had a good night. I will definitely be visiting again, very soon. Top marks!

• Visited February 2013

Datchet, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

I live in Datchet and have used a number of different indian restaurants in the area and none have compared to the all round excellent experience me and my family have had in Zaman. The food is always great and the service is fantastic and friendly, i have recommended this restaurant to friends and family and they have also shared my views. We also held my fathers 80th birthday party here and again there were no faults, all the food was brought out together and they had enough room to have the party and run a normal service for regular customers and nobody felt crammed. All in all Zaman is one to put on the list of places to go.

Datchet, United Kingdom
“Excellent experience”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 19, 2013

Wahidz, Manager at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this review, March 21, 2013
We here at zaman of Datchet appreciate any feed back.
When we receive feed back this positive it makes all of our hard effort worth while.
Thank for taking the time out to write your review, we very much appreciate it and look forward in welcoming you back very soon.
Wraysbury, United Kingdom
“Excellence x Wonderful food, staff, atmosphere !!! A cut above x x”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 14, 2013

If you are planning on holding a birthday party or simply popping out for dinner one night, please consider Zaman in Datchet. I am incredibly picky but the service, food and atmosphere here is faultless. The Manager Wahid will go above and beyond the call of duty to make your evening out a pleasurable experience. The staff went as far as to blow up all the balloons and decorate the restaurant for my daughters 18th recently, taking photos of the evening and sending to us straight away when our cameras failed us ha ha x x . Nothing is too much bother and the food is the best Indian Cuisine for miles around. A very well done and thank you ever so much. I recommend Zaman in Datchet to everyone.

• Visited February 2013
Ascot, United Kingdom
“Not good!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 12, 2013

In one word, awful!
Had to wait 30 minutes for a drink (and I asked three times for it!) it was very busy so had a very long wait for food, ended up only ordering a main as we didn't want to be there until the early hours....
Food was bland and tasteless, overall, had a lovely evening with friends, only downside was the food and service.
Will not be going there again.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Wahidz, Manager at Zaman Of Datchet, responded to this review, March 13, 2013
Dear Guest,
Thank you for taking the time to review our establisment,
we are so so sorry to hear of your disapointment , We are grateful for bringing it to our attentions, we would have appriciated even more if you have had mentioned it, whilst in the restaurant.
At Zaman full satisfactions is our aim, Given a chance we will endeavour to make up by giving you service you deserve and something that we pride our selves on.