We have stayed at Barefoot Cay six times over the last three years including most recently when I was six months pregnant. On two of these trips we brought friends as well. Our visits have been wonderful. John and Milesse Kennedy are gracious hosts who have developed a unique property using exquisite taste and vision. The bungalows are elegantly simple made with high quality materials -- sophisticated island style. It is impossibly romantic with endless views of the sea and the charming nearby fishing villages. The pool is one of the most beautiful in the Caribbean. The recent of addition of dining on the Cay completes an outstanding, and very private feeling, resort. It's central location makes exploring Roatan easy. We recommend Barefoot highly -- and having been on Roatan a number of times, we have seen many of the other available accommodations and continue to think Barefoot is an extremely special place.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort includes a private cay and 9 luxury accommodations with your choice of beachfront or ocean views. This unique Caribbean retreat pampers guests with first-class amenities and absolutely outstanding service. Onsite PADI 5 Star Dive Center spoils divers with valet diving, customized itineraries, patient & friendly instructors, and incredible dive sites just minutes away. The resort features a swimming pool, gourmet dining, and spa services. All accommodations have air conditioning, high-speed internet, TV/CD/DVD, Heavenly Beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Barefoot Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Cay Roatan, Honduras
- Barefoot Cay Hotel Roatan