If you decide to visit Roatan, you have a fundamental choice to make: either you go to where most of the tourists go, or you find a nice spot a bit outside the main tourist areas and then move at wish to the various attractions that this small, nice island can offer. We went for the second option and were lucky enough to stay at Barefoot Cay. This is a very nice, very comfortable and very well run place offering in a way a unique opportunity to enjoy the island. Overall standards are well above average and the atmosphere is very relaxed, informal and pleasant. Owners have been able to give to this place, hosting only a limited number of very comfortable bungalows, a very special taste. In all, a very enjoyable stay in a fairly unique spot. Highly recommended.
Enrica, Lotta and Carlo
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort includes a private cay and 9 luxury accommodations with your choice of beachfront or ocean views. This unique Caribbean retreat pampers guests with first-class amenities and absolutely outstanding service. Onsite PADI 5 Star Dive Center spoils divers with valet diving, customized itineraries, patient & friendly instructors, and incredible dive sites just minutes away. The resort features a swimming pool, gourmet dining, and spa services. All accommodations have air conditioning, high-speed internet, TV/CD/DVD, Heavenly Beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Barefoot Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Cay Roatan, Honduras
- Barefoot Cay Hotel Roatan