May 2013 was our 6th visit to Roatan and our first to Barefoot Cay. We are divers and have spent many incredible hours underwater in Roatan. We have stayed at 3 other resorts and will be going back to Barefoot. It is a small resort which has everything one wants on a vacation. The rooms are comfortable, clean and well appointed. One can choose to eat at the restaurant or cook for yourself. We like to be on our own schedule and cook for ourselves. The staff arranged a rental car for us which we picked up at the airport. We then drove to the resort, checked in and went to the grocery which is only a few miles away and easy to find. We then returned to the resort and the car was picked up by the rental agency the following day. One of may examples of excellent service. The dive operation is first rate. The grounds are beautifully kept. The pool is great for actually swimming as well as just relaxing. The beach is a true beach, clean and tranquil. The staff is positively wonderful and can arrange any sort of experience for its guests.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Boutique resort includes a private cay and 9 luxury accommodations with your choice of beachfront or ocean views. This unique Caribbean retreat pampers guests with first-class amenities and absolutely outstanding service. Onsite PADI 5 Star Dive Center spoils divers with valet diving, customized itineraries, patient & friendly instructors, and incredible dive sites just minutes away. The resort features a swimming pool, gourmet dining, and spa services. All accommodations have air conditioning, high-speed internet, TV/CD/DVD, Heavenly Beds. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Agoda, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Jetsetter so you can book your Barefoot Cay reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Barefoot Cay Roatan, Honduras
- Barefoot Cay Hotel Roatan