Went with a large group of mostly divers second week in September. Staff was wonderful. Very quick to respond to any issues we had. Every one was incredibly friendly. The bar staff was very tentative to us all. Henry and the younger guy working the bar were so friendly and great to us, even when we were on the beach they brought us fresh drinks and would check on us. The food wasn't always the greatest and the water pressure in the shower of some rooms was low but considering where we were it was alright. Beautiful Island great dive sites, amazing dive master Darin and Alonso boat captian. Manager was nice tour guide was friendly even socialized our last night at the resort. The security at night was friendly and even informative. Those days some of us decided not to dive there was still plenty to do. The bar at the pool was a great way to relax when we weren't shore diving, snorkeling, kayaking or lounging on the beach. The monkeys were very friendly, funny and extremely cute. Peacocks were neat they would eat out of our hands, which was a great experience. All and all a great trip. If given the chance I would visit again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy the best of the Caribbean at Fantasy Island Beach Resort, Dive and Marina! Our Roatan, Honduras resort is located on its own 21 acre private island. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz and Odigeo so you can book your Fantasy Island Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fantasy Island Beach Hotel Roatan
- Fantasy Island Beach Roatan
- Fantasy Island Roatan
- Fantasy Island Beach Resort Roatan, Honduras