Overall, I'm happy to stay at Seda BGC for 2 weeks. Some of my comments:
1) New hotel, just opened in the end of 2012.
2) Rooms are big, equipped with a king size bed. Big wodrobe. Big table with table lamp, if you need to work at room. Big flat screen TV with a lot of TV channels.
errr.... No bathtub. Iron & ironing board is not at the room, but can request.
3) High -speed in room wifi, and it is FREE. No password needed.
4) Swimming pool at 2nd floor, opened from 6am -8pm.
Gym is not very big, but equipped with 3 running belts with individual TV.
5) Breakfast is ok, but not much choices. There's always same food.
Breakfast area is not big, you may always find hard to get a place at abt 8:15am. This is because a lot of people go for breakfast at that time, and most of the seats are hot because of the morning sun.
6) Good room rate. The package inclusive of breakfast is more worthwhile.
The best thing of the hotel is, best location! It is located at a prime business centre area, near to JP Morgan, Coca-cola & etc. The hotel is surrounded with shops and restaurants. If you wish to shop & eat at more local / cheaper place, just walk about 5 mins (200m approx) to Market! Market!
I think the rooms are equally good
See more room tips
This review is the subjective opinion of a TripAdvisor member and not of TripAdvisor LLC.
Thank you for your feedback. Our location is definitely one of our top advantages, and we are glad to have made your stay more convenient. Being a boutique hotel, our buffet is rather small. However, we do our best to ensure that our guests receive a variety of food items in our buffet, which contains morning staples and a few items that change daily. During peak hours, there may be some waiting time, due to space limitations. We do our best to keep our guests comfortable as they wait by offering beverages in the lounge as we prepare a table for them in the restaurant. We are glad to hear that you were happy with your stay, and we hope to see you again at Seda BGC.
Report response as inappropriate
This response is the subjective opinion of the management representative and not of TripAdvisor LLC.