“Sarap to the bones” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Max's Restaurant

Max's Restaurant
G/F Market Market The Fort, Mc Kinley Parkway cor. 32nd St. Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Luzon, Philippines
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #166 of 346 restaurants in Taguig City
Cuisines: Philippine
“Sarap to the bones”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 25, 2012 via mobile

The chicken was good that our kids enjoyed it. The servers were courteous and accommodated our request to be seated on the lounges which is easier for us with small kids.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

75% Recommend
Makati
“Delicious!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 25, 2012

Max's Restaurant is close to my heart because my grandmother was a cook at Max's Restaurant, Baclaran for many years. Our family had visited her a couple of times while she was working there.

I had not been to Max's for years so I am excited to find out if the food taste the same. I went to Max's Restaurant Market Market on June 18, 2012. The staff were efficient and my food arrived on time.

I ordered one of their combo meals - fried chicken, chopsuey, rice, soft drink and caramel bar. I am very happy because the fried chicken tastes the same and their chopsuey is delicious.

• Visited June 2012