“Unsanitary” 2 of 5 stars

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Dencio's Bar and Grill
2nd Floor, The Venice Piazza, McKinley Hill | Fort Bonifacio Global City, Taguig City, Luzon, Philippines
+ 63 2 403 8363
Improve this listing
Cuisines: Filipino, Seafood
“Unsanitary”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

I ate my dinner at Dencio's in 2f Venice Piazza, Mckinley Hill with my officemate. I ordered Krispy Lechon Meal and Chicken Sisig for my officemate. Half of my food was eaten when I noticed a black oval thing on the side dish-veggies. It was a HOUSEFLY! I was so disgusted that I cannot move my hand to take a picture! My officemate call a waiter and told her that there was a fly on my plate! There were at least 5 waiters and they were just staring at me. A woman came in and told me that they will cancel my order but my officemate will still pay for his food. Is she serious?? As if my officemate can take another swallow after seeing a housefly on my food! Then she left without explaining! No one did apologize! I was already mad and I asked the waiter to call the manager. Then that woman returned. I said, " Is it just like that? You cancel my order then say nothin at all and ask my companion to pay? As if he has the appetite to stomach it!" She replied, " It was the first time, we serve clean food." I said, "Can you claim your food is clean when it has a fly on it?!" And she kept on giving alibis like it was from the vegetables! I can understand it if it was an fruit/veggie insect but still, it isn't sanitary. It was a FLY! So guys, better check your food every time you eat out.

• Visited July 2013