My first time at this Premier Inn having stayed at many others previously. I stayed for 3 nights this week and found it to be up to the usual Premier Inn standard that I have come to expect. I would say that for those who know Premier Inns that this Inn appears to be due for some upgrades in the future. They are currently building an extension for 18 new rooms which may increase the standard of the existing rooms in the future. The rooms were perfectly clean and comfortable but the bathroom was a little tired and the doors still have the huge key fobs rather than the card keys easily stored in a wallet. Additional this Inn had quite a small tv compared to many others which have a large flat screen on the wall. The shower did not have the usual pressure or temperature that I'm used to at other Inns but was perfectly acceptable. As is usual with other Inns the staff were friendly and helpful. The Brewers Fayre (The Stable Gate) next door was visited for breakfast and evening meal each day with pleasant and efficient staff. The food will never set the world on fire but the portions were generous and the theme night buffets on each week night were good value as were the 2 main meals for £10 before 6:30pm.
Personally I prefer the 'Table Table' restaurants at other Premier Inns but this is personal choice as others will no doubt prefer 'Brewers Fayre'.
Stay with confidence!
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel Denton
- Premier Inn Manchester (Denton) Hotel
- Premier Inn Manchester Denton
- Premier Inn Manchester - Denton Greater Manchester
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Premier Inn Manchester - Denton reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.