“Best restaurant in johnstone” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Delivery, Late Night, Reservations
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Best restaurant in johnstone”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 30, 2013 via mobile

This has to be one of the best italian restaurant in the area.
I have visited trattoria roma quite a few times now and it has never disappointed.
The food is always great and the staff is wonderful, always happy and smiley.
I was talking to the lovely waitress named Emma who suggested the pasta mia casa and I must say it was one of the best pasta dish I've ever had.
Price is also great and I've just found out they do home delivery.
Would definitely recommend

• Visited October 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Lovely food and friendly staff”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2013

I dined here with my partner and we had a lovely evening. The staff could not have been more accommodating and were very understanding about my requirements as a coeliac. Every effort was made to ensure my meal was gluten free right down the salad dressing and the meal was delicious. I had prawns to start in a lovely and not too spicy chilli sauce while my partner had mussels which he struggled to finish due to the generous portion sizes. For mains we both had the Genovese style dish with chicken for me and veal for my partner and it was served with a delicious sauce, vegetables maybe a bit al dente for my taste but still a very enjoyable meal. I would have no reservations about returning to this cosy and relaxed restaurant and would definitely recommend to anyone with gluten free requirements! Thanks again to all the team!

“Staff friendly... Everything else not so good...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed November 16, 2013

We have recently moved to the area and enjoy dining out weekly.. Seen this restaurant and
read all positive reviews so was really looking forward to trying this place. Booked table for 7.30 on sat night, arrived and had to wait a short time whilst tables were re-jigged, once seated we were given menus and staff returned a short time later to take drinks and food order. Both starters arrived.... Partners chicken wings were lovely however my combo platter was frozen in the middle, staff apologised and replaced with a fresh (and hot) dish but by this time my other half was patiently waiting on me finishing! Main course arrived... My penne pasta dish was nice enough although pretty average on comparison to similar priced Di maggios in glasgow....big downside was my partners mexican steak (abt £16) was awful!!! So dry and tough. To top it off.. Throughout our time within the staff were constantly dragging tables and chairs about in order to seat arriving customers and i felt they could have paid more attention to the already seated people.As i say we eat out often and love trying new places, this is the first i have ever placed a negative review but unfortunatley we would not recommend.

• Visited November 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Paisley, United Kingdom
“great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2013

Don't go, always busy because it is spot on and any more going i will really struggle to get booked, this restuarants is tops.

• Visited November 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bridge of Weir
“Food, Quality and Value for Money A*”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 7, 2013

My husband and I have been a regular visitor to Tratorria Roma for the past 5 years and have to say I am yet to be dissapointed. The food is always perfect. I am normally reluctant to eat out for pasta as I am of the opinion why pay for what I can make at home, however pasta dishes are cooked to perfection and the sauces are delicious. My fav is Penne Mia Casa with extra chilli :) The service and atmosphere is lovely. Lunch menu from 12pm - 2.30 everyday is a steal, just under £6 for two generous courses!

• Visited October 2013