We are the WIGS. 4 girls from the West Island Girls Society !
A true friendship with one dream, to win at the lotery and start our own Foundation to help people in needs (kids and women). In the meantime, we and without any exception, meet once a month to have dinner in a different resto in the West Island. The week-end of October 25th was our 10th anniversary and we decided to rent a chalet in the great Fiddler Lake Resort.
No hubbies, no kids, just the four of us !
It was cold, rain and snow, but who cared, we light up the fireplace, great movies and good food. It was a 'once in a lifetime week-end' !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- 86 executive, deluxe log homes from 2 to 6 bedrooms fully equipped all with private spa and sauna, fireplace, LCD, DVD, tennis, 2 swimming pools, 15 min. from Mont Saint Sauveur ski hills, golf, water slides, restaurants. 45 minutes from Montreal, Quebec, Canada. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Fiddler Lake Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Fiddler Lake Hotel Milles Isles
- Fiddler Lake Resort Quebec, Canada - Milles Isles