arrived at camber sands on the saturday to collect keys from a very helpful receptionist (male) got to our caravan which was just beside the complex which was fab access to go bk and forward with our kids ..opened our caravan to b dissapointed to a damp smell and a broken window handle that we reported straight away that didnt get fixed till the monday anyone could have got into our caravan which i was very dissapointed in just glad it wasnt in a kids bedroom!!! also the gas fire did not work which made being in the caravan very cold , kids had a lovely dinner in the boathouse despite the waiters mix up ,we also ate at the chip shop and cant fault the guy in anyway he was very pleasent and his food was excellent , we had to eat out everyday as we had nothing inside cooker to cook on and not one tinopener .... the last evening we ate in the boathouse which i enjoyed my meal but kids were complaining about mashed potato being cold in the middle apart from all the hassle the kids loved every minute of being with the teamstars Ben ,aimee,lee,damo,april and vicky fantastic group of teamstars xx
- Also Known As:
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel
- Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Hotel Camber
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Enjoy 7 miles of deep sandy dunes, with direct beach access from the Park. Camber Sands Holiday Park has it all, including 4 fabulous indoor pools, spa bath, sauna & solarium, all weather sports court and adventure playground. The perfect destination for a seaside holiday. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Otel so you can book your Camber Sands Holiday Park - Park Resorts reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.