“Food :-(” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #47 of 77 restaurants in Surbiton
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations, Late Night
Description: Modern English/Mediterranean and seafoof, in a converted boathouse beside the Thames., with views. It has good parking and access and downstairs is a pub and upstairs a restaurant. FFood was excellent, with good service and ambience, and the meal for two in the evening was £90 odd, so reasonably priced
Cobham, United Kingdom
“Food :-(”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Slow food delivery, worst Caesar Salad I have ever seen. Staff pleasant & attractive atmosphere, but not enough

• Visited June 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

53% Recommend
Epsom
“poor value for money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed June 3, 2013

We arrived for dinner it was not a busy night. It still a long time tos served. I order d the sole. Cost ing 18.95 itvwas so small it should not have been served. In order to fill myself up I ordered the pudding this was also a mistake. I was so poor I refused to pay for it. Which they did but did not ask any question s as to why. I filled the on live feed back and requested a phone back which also did not happen! We will not be going back.

• Visited February 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
London, United Kingdom
“One of my favourite places to eat”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 31, 2013

Day or night the view and atmosphere is great here. The food is fantastic and the service reflects the quality seen in a much smarter part of town.

The price is certainly comfortable and the wine has never disappointed me.

If I hadn't moved away from the area I would be here every week with family, friends or business colleagues.

• Visited June 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Fantastic place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

We called in by chance with no booking, the staff where very friendly and helpful. We were given a table with an excellent view of the river. Great choice on the menu for both children and adults. Food and service were excellent. Was very surprised to read other reviews as I only looked the place up on trip advisor when we got home. That's why I have written a review as I would definitely go again.

Visited May 2013
London, England, United Kingdom
“Whole experience very enjoyable”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 12, 2013

Visited today for a family lunch party of 12. The staff were very friendly and accommodating. The service and food were excellent. Lovely setting and we all had a a great time.

• Visited May 2013