The Taj Exotica, Maldives is out of this world. When one steps onto this island that is what one feels. Besides the fact that everything about this hotel ,its location, its restaurants,the service are out of this world.
In spite of not being too fond of beaches,I was charmed by this place. I felt totally at peace , stress and worries just cannot be a part of this paradise. The colour of the water difficult to find elsewhere,from the deepest blue to the lightest aqua.
The people are friendly and ever ready to help without being intrusive. Food in all the restaurants is amazing ,starting with breakfast which has a huge variety and can go on for hours at a leisurely pace while enjoying the beautiful view.
Definitely a place one would want to return to.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award-winning resort is a sublime fusion of luxury and nature. Nestled amidst one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. Accommodation is a choice between villas built entirely over water and beach villas. Pan Asian. World Progressive. In villa dining. Interactive dining. Or a romantic dinner for two under the stars... Dining is a culinary adventure. The acclaimed Jiva Grande Spa provides an extensive range of holistic treatments in the over water treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Hotel Emboodhu Finolhu
- Taj Exotica Resort And Spa
- Taj Exotica Maldives
- Taj Exotica Resort All Inclusive
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives/Emboodhu Finolhu