You probably need to be a poet to be able to translate this experience into words. And I'm not.
It was an experience of a lifetime, not to be compared to any other place I've been to before.
The staff are amazing. When you don't need them they are not there. When you need them they suddenly appear from nowhere.
Location is just 20min by speed boat from the airport, which is very convenient.
It is extremely and painfully expensive if you look at the per night cost. But three nights here you need to compare to two weeks anywhere else.
Not recommended for kids or for hyperactive adults.
Hope to go there again sometime....
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Award-winning resort is a sublime fusion of luxury and nature. Nestled amidst one of the largest lagoons in the Maldives. Accommodation is a choice between villas built entirely over water and beach villas. Pan Asian. World Progressive. In villa dining. Interactive dining. Or a romantic dinner for two under the stars... Dining is a culinary adventure. The acclaimed Jiva Grande Spa provides an extensive range of holistic treatments in the over water treatment rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda and Jetsetter so you can book your Taj Exotica Resort & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Taj Exotica Hotel Emboodhu Finolhu
- Taj Exotica Resort And Spa
- Taj Exotica Maldives
- Taj Exotica Resort All Inclusive
- Taj Exotica Resort & Spa Maldives/Emboodhu Finolhu