“Outstanding” 5 of 5 stars

5.0 of 5 Resort   |   South Male Atoll, 2117   |
Hotel deals
“Outstanding”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2012 via mobile

My benchmark of luxury has just been raised a few notches by the recent experience at the taj exotica.The pampering begins from the word go till you leave the property.They go out of their way to make sure that you have a holiday of your life time.. The food was outstanding even though I am a vegetarian,I was spoilt for choice. The rooms are lovely would recommend taking the ones with the private pool..the water surreal...could not get enough of it..
My experience at the spa was also very relaxing..
All in all a superb holiday thanks to each and every person at the taj,can't wait to go back..

Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple
RP1972, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this review, September 12, 2012

Greetings from Sunny Maldives.

We are thrilled to read your wonderful review and to learn that we have raised the benchmark in luxury hospitality service for you. I have shared your feedback with the team and they too are very happy to have received the same. I am certain that with such words of encouragement the team will strive harder to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Once again thank you for the review and we look forward to welcoming you back at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives for another memorable experience.

Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (193)
  • Turkish first
New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 4, 2012

It was a fairy tale stay at the hotel. Luxury began as soon as we stepped on the boat from the airport and continued until we were dropped off back at the airport to take our flight back home. The entire stay was an experience par excellence. It is a great feeling to be greeted by every member of the hotel team by your name !!

The rooms and the layout is superb. Although steep on the price, the experience is very bit worth the money spent. Ideal place for couples and enjoyed more without kids.....

Room Tip: All rooms are fabulous
  • Stayed April 2012, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives.

Thank you for writing such kind words of praise and appreciation post your stay with us. We are all delighted to read that you enjoyed your holidays right from the time you got on to our boat till the your departure to the airport. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort and they are very happy to have received the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable experience at our island paradise.

Kochi (Cochin), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2012

There are no words to describe the beauty of this hotel island. Totally stylish, wonderful endearing reception. Gorgeous rooms-speak of splendor in style-Here it is!. the little pool beside the cottage is an easy soak anytime, but what's fun is going into the waters below, where all u see is unending blues stretching into miles of the sea. The motor boat ride is thrilling.
All beauty &leisure in style naturally comes with a price.

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with family
RP1972, General Manager at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, responded to this review, September 2, 2012

Greetings from Sunny Maldives.

Thank you for your wonderful review post your stay in December 2011. We are happy to read that you enjoyed your stay with us right from the reception by our Front Office team to your departure from the resort. I have shared your feedback with the team at the resort and they too are happy to have received such kind words of praise.

My team joins me in thanking you once again and look forward to welcoming you back at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives for another unforgettable experience with us.

Mumbai (Bombay), India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 23, 2012

The resort is a beautiful island surrounded by picturesque crystal clear blue waters, white sand beneath. The entire place is magical and extremely relaxing. The lagoon villa is quite big with a good surround music mp3 player which makes the party even better. The breakfast is on a le carte basis but it serves the choicest of breakfast dishes. The bar is the perfect place to have some wine and enjoy the sunset with a hookah in your hand. When you relax on the beach, the evian wet spray provided by hotel staff is sooooo cooling to the body in the scorching heat. The personal butler service is suited for the perfect personalised service which makes you feel special. The food at the restaurants does not only look good, the flavours of the food are mouth watering. The water activities make you see a different world altogether. Well, the sparkling wine on arrival sets the tempo.

Overall, my benchmark for luxury has been elevated and this is only possible by the Taj Group. Keep the great work.

• Stayed August 2012

Greetings from Sunny Maldives.

It gives me great pleasure to read that we have been able to impress you to set a benchmark in luxury. I have shared your exceptional feedback with the entire team at the resort and they all are elated to have received the same.

Thank you once again and we all look forward to welcoming you back at Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives to enjoy our special brand of luxury.

New Delhi, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2012

ust off the Male flight and was thinking about writing to you about our stay at the Taj Exotica...and words almost failed me!

Something special happened between the time we set foot on your boat at Male to the time we got back on the mainland. Magic was delivered by each and every one of the team members, especially Chef Kermani and Vineeta, for making it such a memorable 24 hours. The obvious highlights of course were the drinks out in the sea and the personalised dinner on the beach, but the little touches in the room, the family picture, the warmth of the team all but took our breath away!

If you have to take a holiday to Maldives for a special occasion, it has to be here. The beach villas are very nice. We were happy to have these over the water villas, which are great but the lagoon in front of the room and the sand just blew us away.

Have lunch by the pool. They make the best pizzas and have the sashimi salad which is out of this world. Beer comes served in chilled glasses by happy people.

Paradise...we shall be back.

Room Tip: 203 - beach villa ----amazing
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled with family

Greetings from Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives.

We are delighted to read that you enjoyed your stay at our resort. I have shared your feedback with Vineeta, our Executive Chef Sheroy Kermani and the entire team at the resort who too are very happy to have received the same. I am certain that your words of appreciation will encourage us to achieve higher standards of excellence in the future.

Our island paradise eagerly awaits your return and we all look forward to welcoming you back for another memorable holiday.

Gurgaon, India
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2012

Taj have got it right here !! A wonderful break for me and my spouse. 5 days were just bliss. Have been to their Maldives property - Coral Reef. But Exotica was a wonderful experience. Worth eery penny spent. A bit pricey but....we didnt mind it a bit !! Keep up the great work guys.we will surely be back next summer.

Room Tip: The Spa is a must try !!
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives.

Thank you for your kind words of appreciation post your stay at our resort. It gives us great pleasure to read that you enjoyed your relaxing holiday with us especially the award winning Jiva Grande Spa. I have shared your feedback with the entire team at the resort who too are very happy to have received the same.

We look forward to welcoming you back at our island paradise for another memorable holiday.

Geelong
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 16, 2012

A wonderful experience from start to finish. 6 glorious days in paradise to escape the winter chill in Geelong. Enjoy complete privacy in your villa or enjoy the water sports, snorkel, infinity pool, beaches etc. My husband and I simply could not fault the service, accommodation, menu etc. Our Spas experience was so enjoyable - we've never experienced anything quite like it and recommend the Indian massage. We never return to the same place twice as there is much to explore in this wide world however, we may have to make an exception and return to Taj Exotica again next winter!

Room Tip: We stayed on the Island itself (not the over water villas) which was fabulous as we were close to th...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled as a couple

Greetings from Sunny Maldives.

My team and I would like to thank you for your lovely review post your stay with us. We all are very happy to read that you thoroughly enjoyed your holidays and were able to relax and felt pampered.

Kind words of our guests such as yourselves will assist us in achieving higher standards of excellence in the future. It also gives us great pleasure to learn that even though you seldom go back to a resort/hotel but would definitely return to ours.

Taj Exotica Resort & Spa, Maldives

Been to Taj Exotica Resort & Spa? Share your experiences!