“Worst dump I've stayed in” 1 of 5 stars

Forest Plaza Motel
284 Main Street North | Mount Forest, Mount Forest, Ontario N0G 2L2, Canada   |
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Mount Forest
Nanoose Bay, British Columbia
“Worst dump I've stayed in”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2011

Smoky, smelly, filthy best describe this place. It was late and I was very tired - had to stop. This is really a dive. Plan ahead better than I did and carry-on to somewhere else.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled solo

7 people have reviewed this hotel

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room Tips
London, Canada
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2011

Due to dangerous weather conditions causing the highway to become closed, I was forced to stay here as I was unable to preceed further on my journey. The Forest Plaza Motel in Mount Forest is the filtiest, most disgusting motel, with an unheated room along with an odour that even a complete bottle of Febreeze could not remove. I would not even bring my suitcase into the room with me, fearing what might try to attach itself to it when I checked out. The owner controls the heat and refused to turn it up in spite of repeated requests. I could not sleep even with my coat on and escaped the following morning as soon as the highway was opened. When I returned home, the coat and clothes that I had worn during the night at this motel, were left in the garage until they could be washed with bleach in the hottest water and dried on the highest heat setting. I too hit our shower immediately upon entering our house also using the hottest water I could tolerate. Since then, I have contacted the Board of Health as well as the BBB regarding this establishment. Please be warned - never, ever stay here!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled on business

Travelers are raving about these Mount Forest hotels

Been to Forest Plaza Motel? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Forest Plaza Motel

Address: 284 Main Street North | Mount Forest, Mount Forest, Ontario N0G 2L2, Canada
Location: Canada > Ontario > Mount Forest
Free Parking Children Activities ( Kid / Family Friendly ) Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Room Service
Ranked #1 of 1 hotels in Mount Forest
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Forest Plaza Motel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Forest Plaza Motel Mount Forest, Ontario

If you own or manage Forest Plaza Motel, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.