“Real 5 stars restaurant” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Continental
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
“Real 5 stars restaurant”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013 via mobile

Worst the drive through the dirt road
After being a chef in LA California
For years they opened a couple of years ago a small hotel
Restaurant far away from a busy
Tamarindo
If you want a gourmet meal and not a good restaurant this is the place
I went twice in the last 6 months
I recommend their seared scallops and the desserts
The patio area is a cosy place where to taste a wonderful diner
Service is great

Miami, Florida
“Pleasant surprise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 22, 2013

We got back to Playa Negra late one night after a tour in Rincon de la Vieja. After showering and getting ready for dinner we showed up at the place and were told that EVERYTHING closes at 9pm!!! I was ok but the girls in our group were about ready to go absolutely insane. I was told that we could try Villa Deveena and when I heard the lady who was calling them to check say the name Dean, I knew it was the nice guy who had given me a ride in his pickup truck to the liquor store a couple days before. I asked her to put me on the phone and Dean assured me that he could accommodate my group of 6. The setting of the restaurant is very nicely decorated and classy. Its partially open air but there is a roof so if it is raining you will not get wet. The menu was incredible and Dean let us know what he had fresh. I wanted to try everything. We all got different dishes and everyone absolutely loved what they had. Everyone in my group agreed that this was by far the best meal we had on our week long trip. Thank you Dean I cant wait to be back at Playa Negra.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
belgium
“Beautiful Place with delicious food”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

Food is fresh with a bit of a french twist. My husband and 2 children really enjoyed the food and for the kids to say it was delicious well, then you know it is. My husband travels all over the world and, he claims it's the best place he has eaten at (5 Stars). Family run business, service was excellent. Location in the middle of nowhere. The GPS put us on the monkey road..what an event and thank goodness for 4 wheel drive. There is a better.. way just ask for directions. We would go back hands down!

“Fabulous”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 21, 2013

Fabulous! After three prior visits, the fourth put Deevena at a true 5 stars for me. It is our favorite. Service and Style are top notch and the Owner/Chef Patrick is hard to top. His dishes combine tradition and imagination, creating perfection!

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
“Hidden Gem in the Jungle”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 5, 2013

5-Star experience with an incredible wine list and succulent food choices. The chef's creations were mouthwatering delicious and the atmosphere was very romantic. My wife and I look forward to returning.

Visited June 2013