Anyone that can tolerate me for 3 weeks definitely deserves recognition and commendation. lol... Carlos and the crew provided hospitality on all levels. The food was great! The menu offered fine authentic Peruvian, Costa Rican (basic) meals, and some American favorites (Cheese Burgers & Chicken strips); not once did I suffer from traveler’s sickness. The Hotel kitchen provided filtered water/ice, sanitary cleanliness, and attentive house cleaning service that exceeded my expectations. The staff was very friendly and accommodating to any of my special requests. I also made pleasant acquaintances and long-lasting friendships with a few locals/staff during my stay. On one occasion, I was even fortunate enough to ride along with staff/family members on a beach-Surf run further away from the pristine surf break, Playa Negra. The walk to Playa Negra is about 10 minutes, providing sites of wild-life, country beauty, and mental clarity; I highly recommend this restaurant/hotel for all travelers seeking mid-range comfort, friendliness (smiling faces), sense of secure/security, and a down to earth environment. Solo, Groups, Surfers, Couples, and adventurers…. Great place!
- Also Known As:
- Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant And Hotel
- Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant Hotel Playa Negra
- Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant Hotel
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great hotel with good prices, A/C, wi-fi and swimming pool. The best food and prices for the adventurous that want to try the energizing peruvian ceviche or for the most conservative that want a fine Tuna steak or a good hamburguer. Open for breakfast, lunch & dinner. Surf videos, bar and great music. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Tingo and Venere so you can book your Cafe Playa Negra, Restaurant & Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.