“Fantastic boat tour! Best I've been on in St. John's!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 7 things to do in Bay Bulls
More attraction details
Owner description: Mullowney's offers a comfortable and leisurely tour on the Atlantic Ocean next to the beautiful town of Bay Bulls! With a total vessel capacity of 70 we always have room to move around. The Mary Vincent is ideal for family reunions, anniversaries and birthday celebrations. Special arrangements can also be made for corporate functions.
Edinburgh, United Kingdom
“Fantastic boat tour! Best I've been on in St. John's!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 25, 2012

I've been on two other boat tours in the St. John's area, and found Mullowney's to be the best I've done. I did one out of St. John's harbour and the other out of Bay Bulls. I thought Bay Bulls was a better location for a boat tour, but the other tour I did out of Bay Bulls was far too crowded. I chose Mullowney's simply because I wanted a less crowded boat, and it ended up being a far better experience in every aspect than the other tour I took out of Bay Bulls. The crew on Mullowney's were excellent at pointing out birds and whales, and were very knowledgeable. There were only six of us on board, which made it very easy to see everything and move around the boat. We ended up being out for 2.5 hours, instead of 2, because there were a lot of whales out that day. The larger boat tours wouldn't have done that. I highly recommend this tour.

Visited July 2012

St. John's, Canada
19 attraction reviews
“great trip”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Good trip, the staff was friendly, views absolutely superb. Operators were very safe with the customers.Boat was very comfortable. Very affordable.

Visited June 2012
Ottawa, CA
“A Newfoundland Whale Watching Adventure!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2008

I have just returned from my first vacation in Newfoundland. Every aspect of my trip was wonderful, from the friendly, gracious people to the breathtaking scenery of Signal Hill, Cape Spear and the culture and very tasty local cuisine. The highlight of my trip was a whale watching trip aboard the 'Mary Vincent' operated by Mullowney's in Bay Bulls. This tour was an incredible way to spend an afternoon viewing the rugged coastline, an iceberg, minke whales, puffins and murres. The crew onboard this immaculate, spacious and comfortable ship were very friendly and knowledgeable. I would not hesitate to recommend Mullowney's whalewatching trips to anybody who wants to turn a vacation to this wonderful province into a definite experience to remember!