Wonderful place to stay. The owners told us about the train station history. There are infrequent trains, but didn't notice them unless pointed out (which the owners did, how we noticed them). Even being a light sleeper I didn't notice when they did pass. But it makes the stay even more enjoyable. Upon arrival had tea and cakes and the wood burning stove had already warmed the room.
The breakfast was wonderful! And locally sourced, a big plus for me.
Would definitely go back.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, UK - Skipton