Having been twice before to Tudor House we have raved on about how great Bob & Sheila are as hosts, the fantastic food and the lovely location and rooms. This time we visited for two nights and brought along our best friends, two other couples who had listened to us bang on about our great this B & B is.
I have to admit it's got even better, they have upgraded the two rooms our friends stayed in and they were just blown away, not just by the standard of the rooms, and the attention to detail but also as I'd promised, by the great food and the warm and friendly welcome .
We had a great weekend, the weather was also warm, the only downside is that now I Really do have to go on a diet to get rid of some the pounds I've put on. The breakfasts were just superb and on the Saturday night we stayed in to eat Bob's lovely evening food which was just as good.
My friends were just as impressed, will definitely be coming again
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A delightful 19th-century converted railway station on the Skipton-Settle-Carlisle line with bags of character and a warm welcome guaranteed. 2 deluxe doubles, 2 doubles and our wonderful "Orient Express" Sleeper Compartment twin room means we have something for everybody. Bob & Sheila look forward to welcoming you. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your Tudor House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Tudor House Hotel Bell Busk
- Tudor House Bell Busk, UK - Skipton