OK, so we turned up on a Friday night on the off chance that there was a table available. The restaurant seemed pretty packed, so when I asked about the waiting time for tables (we were hungry after all) they said "you just have to wait for someone to leave". We looked around to make a guess at who was leaving 1st but had no idea, so ended up leaving. Its in a village location, so alternatives arent close by. Definitely put off going back because what’s the point in going somewhere if you have to linger around for a table? It looks like a nice pub, so wont give it a 1 but really could do better for customer experience.
- Also Known As:
- Half Moon Inn & Country Hotel
- Half Moon Inn And Country Lodge
- Half Moon Inn & Country Hotel Mudford
- Half Moon Hotel Country
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Half Moon Inn & Country Lodge is located just 2 miles from Yeovil and Penmill train station, in rural surroundings on the Somerset and Dorset borders.Our home made faye is available ALL Day EVERY day from 12 noon, and we are famous for miles around , for quality and quantity! The ensuite rooms have been awarded three stars by the AA. ... more less