On arriving at this B&B last weekend,there was no one to be seen,a hand written note was left in the entrance hall giving my instructions. I went to my room and fancied a shower after a nine hour drive but realised no towels had been left out, when i put the kettle on to make a coffee,that was broken,i had to put batteries in the remote control for the T.V. as that wouldn't work either. I stayed two nights and didn't meet anyone associated with this place. No one serviced my room during the day...... when i called the ''receptionist/house keeper'' and asked for the WIFI code she gave me two.....quess what?they didn't work either. Overall experience of this place was nothing more that a waste of money,worse place I ever stayed in. DON'T GO THERE!!!!!!!!!!!
- Also Known As:
- Brympton House Hotel
- Brympton House Hotel Brympton
- The Fat Pigeon Brympton, Somerset
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A traditional yet stylish B&B located in the heart of the West CountryWe are 10 minutes away from the county town of Yeovil and just over 2 hours from London by train (Waterloo to Yeovil junction) or by road using the nearby A303.The Fat Pigeon offers all of the comforts of a smart boutique hotel, but at bed and breakfast prices. We have a lovely breakfast room, 10 beautifully designed bedrooms - most of which are en-suite (with full Wifi access and a TV/DVD in every room) and a large garden. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com and Venere so you can book your The Fat Pigeon reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.