Breathtaking location - great view of the sunset over the ocean. Plenty of activities - grab surf boards, play basketball, join in the daily beach volleyball or just body surf / lay in the hammock all day. The hostel is well laid out with a central bar / lounge area that allows you to meet and get to know fellow travellers. The food is decent and the breakfast (included in the price of the dorm) is a great way to start the day.
Will definitely be returning.
- Also Known As:
- Surfing Turtle Hotel
- Surfing Turtle Hotel Poneloya
- Surfing Turtle Lodge Nicaragua/Poneloya
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfing Turtle Lodge is the only Island solar powered Eco-friendly hostel in Nicaragua’s Pacific Coast. Located only 20 minutes from the historic city of Leon, Nicaragua, and a 5 minute boat ride from the beach town of Poneloya on a beautiful deserted beach in Isla Los Brasiles. The Lodge strikes the perfect balance for everyone: Enjoy the island’s natural beauty while having comfortable, exceptional accommodations and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Surfing Turtle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.