Just got back from a 2 night stay in the Surfing Turtle lodge! It was AMAZING! Absolutely fantastic setting, when you look out the window its like looking at a "wish you were here" postcard!! Lovely staff, nice food, excellent location and very reasonable! Only traveler tip I'll give is bring a torch! This place runs on solar power and it usually runs out in the night!! Definitely worth a visit! Will go back for sure! Thanks guys!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Surfing Turtle Lodge is the only Island solar powered Eco-friendly hostel in Nicaragua’s Pacific Coast. Located only 20 minutes from the historic city of Leon, Nicaragua, and a 5 minute boat ride from the beach town of Poneloya on a beautiful deserted beach in Isla Los Brasiles. The Lodge strikes the perfect balance for everyone: Enjoy the island’s natural beauty while having comfortable, exceptional accommodations and services. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with HostelBookers so you can book your Surfing Turtle Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Surfing Turtle Hotel Poneloya
- Surfing Turtle Lodge Nicaragua/Poneloya