The location of the hotel is beautiful, in front of the hotel there is a beautiful beach with white sand and clear blue water and behind the hotel there is a lake where you can see the iguanas swimming. Absolutely gorgeous! The hotel itself has a very nice architecture with a lot of wood and other natural materials which are very well taken care of. The hotel really melts in nicely with the environment.
Arriving at the hotel you meet Juan Daniel who explains about hotel and island which is a really nice touch. Entering the room you'll find a enormous and very comfortable bed and nice view with a beautiful bathroom and lovely decoration.
The food is awesome, so nice. I can really recommend it. I agree with lonely planet which says it's the best on the island! And it's al ecological!
The hotel is great we where so pleased! Can really recommend it! It's must be he best hotel on the island.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Iguana Crossing is Isabela's newest and most innovative hotel. Its minimalist design and superior service offer guests a privileged experience on this scarcely populated island. Iguana Crossing is located in between Isabela's extensive white sand beaches and directly behind a wildlife-filled lagoon. Iguana Crossing offers an oceanfront swimming pool, Jacuzzi, 12 fully equipped rooms and a master suite. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia and Hotels.com so you can book your Iguana Crossing reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Iguana Crossing Hotel Puerto Villamil
- Iguana Crossing Galapagos Islands/Isabela, Ecuador