This is a relatively small hotel with a superb location right on the beach. After the busy-ness (relatively) of our days on Santa Cruz, this hotel was such a gift. The staff is incredibly attentive and helpful. The food was great; I really wanted to be able to tell the cook how exceptional it was! Some meals are buffet, some are served. Even at lunch there was an option for the appetizer (my son chose the soup and I had the sauteed octopus one day!). You an eat inside or outside. Bottled water is available for free; getting more just means going a few steps to the restaurant. The sitting area on the beach is shaded yet you can see and hear the ocean. This area so invites you to sit with a good book and a glass of wine. You can explore the beach to see the iguanas and the locals enjoying the water; the children were so much fun to watch! I was really sorry when it was time to leave this hotel and head back to Santa Cruz, although the Red Mangrove on that island also provides a very fine experience...just not the laid back and slower pace of the Isabella.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Beach Hotel, Iguanas, blue footed boobies, penguins at the beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Despegar.com, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Mangrove Isabela Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Isabela Hotel
- Red Mangrove Hotel Isabela
- Red Mangrove Isabela Lodge Galapagos Islands, Ecuador