On a very swimmable beach good for families, sheltered from high waves by a pier. One doesn't go to Galapagos for the food, but buffet style meals here were fine, especially breakfasts with granola, yogurt, many fresh fruits and juices as well as eggs, buns, toasts. Comfortable A/C rooms relatively modern motel-style, indoor and outdoor seating for meals, and a rooftop sitting spot with a view of the offshore surf and ships at anchor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Great Beach Hotel, Iguanas, blue footed boobies, penguins at the beach ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Odigeo and Tingo so you can book your Red Mangrove Isabela Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Mangrove Isabela Hotel
- Red Mangrove Hotel Isabela
- Red Mangrove Isabela Lodge Galapagos Islands, Ecuador