Spent the night in this hotel because it was cheap in comparison with the city hotels. There is an excellent train service into liverpool so that was fab. The room was a good size and fairly clean. The main problem was the noise. A group of lads where in the room above us and they made a noise all night. The walls are that thin that you could hear their footsteps and creaking of the floor. It was that bad that even our earplugs did not work. When we phoned the reception at 5am and stated that we had had no sleep all night; the girl on reception said that they had had numerous complaints throughut the night with the group of boys. I asked if she could phone their room and give them a warning but she did not seem bothered. We were both ready for leaving the hotel there and then. it seemed that because it is a budget hotel that the staff were not that bothered.I am sure that if it would have been in a posh hotel security would have sorted it out. I guess you get what you pay for
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for travel into Liverpool City Centre. Roby train station is a 3 minute walk from the hotel and only a 15 minute journey into Lime Street station. Large free car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Premier Inn so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool - Roby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool (Roby) Hotel Huyton
- Premier Inn Liverpool - Roby Huyton, Merseyside