We stopped at this hotel for 1 night in early July and everything about this hotel was really good. The room was immaculate, the bed was comfy and plenty of room for storage. We didn't eat in the restaurant as we arrived late and had already eaten, however we did have a couple of drinks and the atmosphere was really friendly and from what we saw of the food it looked good. Breakfast in the morning was an extra £7.50 per person and it was 'eat as much as you like.' The cooked breakfast was good, nothing special and but all edible. There was also a big car park that was free and we managed to park right outside the reception, this was a lovely change from having to park your car, unload, check in, and have to move your car and pay.
We had a little issue with a disturbance in the early hours which we thought was coming from a laundrette or work area as it seemed to be going all night, we went to reception and they sorted it out for us. The staff in this hotel were more than happy to help and the disturbance would not put us off using this hotel or any other Premier Inn again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Ideally located for travel into Liverpool City Centre. Roby train station is a 3 minute walk from the hotel and only a 15 minute journey into Lime Street station. Large free car park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Premier Inn, Booking.com, Priceline, TripOnline SA and Odigeo so you can book your Premier Inn Liverpool - Roby reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Premier Inn Liverpool (Roby) Hotel Huyton
- Premier Inn Liverpool - Roby Huyton, Merseyside