First vison after the front barrier is a somptuous Castle with doves , swanw , big old trees ! It is like coming to Downtown Abbey with French Style
This young couple did a wonderful Job refurnishing each and single room and the whole house even . Rooms have all their own cachet . My preffered rooms are the "Roi Soleil" , the Blue one on the edge. All bathrooms are so big and beautiful!
We noticed that every single table, lamp, curtain are all chosen with delicate taste.
I really recomment a stay there even for few days.
we went in Autumn and I really want to go when we can use the swimming pool!
Good Luck to Chateau Lamothe
We cant wait to come again of course
- Also Known As:
- Chateau Lamothe Du Prince Noir - Bordeaux Hotel Saint-Sulpice-Et-Cameyrac
- Chateau Lamothe Du Prince Noir - Bordeaux Hotel
- Chateau Lamothe Du Prince Noir - Bordeaux France/Saint-Sulpice-Et-Cameyrac
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Château Lamothe, in situated the heart of the Bordeaux region is only 30 minutes from the international airport. Positioned equidistant between Bordeaux and St Emilion - 25 minutes drive- you are perfectly positioned to explore wine country. Tucked away in a rural environment within a small village, surrounded by its own spring fed moat with its swans and ducks.This private château has recently changed ownership, the property has just undergone large renovations and has been tastefully restored, modernised and decorated to provide a delightful French home with a high level of service and comfort. The bedrooms are luxiously and tastefully decorated all with en-suite bathrooms. Breakfasts are served either in our dinning room or our stunning South facing terrace. ... more less