We have stayed at La Paloma for many many years, ususally for three or four weeks and we have never been dissappointed. It is in a spectacular location of Melaque with a short walk to town for groceries and several restaurants. We have NEVER had a bad meal in Melaque and the people are very warm and friendly. As a hotelier, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend La Paloma to anyone wishing to visit this area. Don't miss Restaurant Ava for great food, dancing and sports on screen. Cheers!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- In the picturesque seaside town of Melaque, the beauty and serenity of old Mexico lives on. Here at La Paloma, an intimate resort, culture and traditional hospitality combine with modern technology and the singular artistic vision of its owners. Conveniently located a couple of blocks from the town square and shopping, yet when you step through the gate, you're miles away from the world outside in a safe, secure, garden paradise. Each of the 14 different rooms have their own uniqueness with wonderful views and amenities designed for your comfort. We are not your average hotel... We are your Home away from Home. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and BookingOdigeoWL so you can book your La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat Hotel San Patricio
- La Paloma Oceanfront Retreat Mexico/San Patricio