Myself, my husband and baby daughter spent a very enjoyable weekend in Siolim House. The rooms are gorgeous and very authentically restored. The suite we had was massive, as was the bathroom. The food was simple, wholesome and tasty, with enough options to choose from. The best thing about Siolim for us was the treatment we got from the staff, they were very friendly and helpful and it was like we stayed in a friend's house for the weekend. They were very considerate and accommodating, e.g. they cooked individual food for our baby, gave us lots of advice about things to do in the area and organised our transport for us which was always 100% reliable. If you go, make sure to do the cookery course which was fantastic.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Siolim House is a 350 year old palacio from the times Goa was a portuguese territory. It has all the hallmarks of a period manor and has been restored with all the care it deserves. Now only 7 suites in a lovely village very well located fo rthe beaches and sites, homecooked local cuising, it is very much a home where you will get to experience authentic Goan living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Tingo, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere and Agoda so you can book your Siolim House reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Casa Palacio Siolim House Hotel Siolim
- Casa Palacio Siolim Hotel
- Casa Palacio Siolim Bardez
- Siolim House Goa