I'd like to highly recommend the Sunday Brunch at the Westin. I have been to many brunches on the island and this one by far exceeds all others. The fresh choice of fruits, salads, sushi, shrimp, crab etc. is fantastic. They also have a made to order breakfast bar, pasta area and a large flowing chocolate fountain to serve with icecream and many other additional toppings. The champagne is included
and is non-stop flowing also. So be sure to try it and make time have a leisurely lunch with friends.
The pool view is also wonderful and it adjoins the beach. Hard to beat views. Yes, the hotel is a bit isolated so be prepared to drive if you want to see the rest of the island. Otherwise, sit back, enjoy the food and views. :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful Caribbean beaches, The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten offers guests a true getaway. Scuba dive, take a ferry to Anguilla for the day, or just relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Media 8, Inc., Amex, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp. and Priceline so you can book your The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort And Spa, St. Maarten
- Westin St Maarten Martin
- St Maarten Martin Westin
- Westin St Martin
- Westin St. Maarten/St. Martin
- St. Maarten/St. Martin Westin
- Westin St Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa