What a wonderful and inviting hotel......it is fantastic....Fresh water pool at the ocean with the best beach on the island right there. The sand is wonderful and clean. The pool has a swim up bar and what more can you ask for. The rooms are wonderful, clean and inviting. The staff are really fantastic, as they go out of the way to make you feel welcome. They are selling timeshares here as are every other resort here on the Dutch side of the island. They are a great deal....3 bedrooms 2 bath 1800sq feet of living space with all the amenities of the resort.
Lots of great restaurants within 5 minutes of the resort. Like the title states no one should visit the island and not rent a car as there are so many great restaurants and sites to see. My wife and I found everyone on the Island very friendly. We just did our traveling during the daytime.
This location is not party central but a great couples and family resort that has everything right here!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful Caribbean beaches, The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten offers guests a true getaway. Scuba dive, take a ferry to Anguilla for the day, or just relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookIt.com, West Indies, Orbitz, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort And Spa, St. Maarten
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- Westin St Maarten Martin
- St Maarten Martin Westin
- Westin St Martin
- Westin St. Maarten/St. Martin
- St. Maarten/St. Martin Westin
- Westin St Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa