We spent 6 days at the Westin Dawn and had a great time. The service was outstanding. David the MOD, Rahul, the room manager, and Shonar, the front desk receptionist were exceptional and couldn't do enough for us. Fran the concierge, gave us wonderful recommendations for restaurants.
We were not happy about the location of our rooms and when they could, they changed them to ones facing the beautiful beach. We were so delighted with the changes. Although, we spent most of our time at different beaches and areas around the island, we loved just sitting on our balconies and looking at the clear blue water.
The pool area and beach were clean and scenic. The only thing lacking were umbrellas on the beach and the pool. The Westin is on Oyster Bay and away from the active Simpson Bay. If you stay here and rent a car go to Marigot, La Grande Casse, Simpson Bay and Orient Beach.
We traveled with our friends and we would all recommend staying at the Westin Dawn Beach Resort.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located on one of the most beautiful Caribbean beaches, The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten offers guests a true getaway. Scuba dive, take a ferry to Anguilla for the day, or just relax. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Media 8, Inc., Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotels.com so you can book your The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort & Spa, St. Maarten Hotel St. Maarten/St. Martin
- The Westin Dawn Beach Resort And Spa, St. Maarten
- Westin St Maarten Martin
- St Maarten Martin Westin
- Westin St Martin
- Westin St. Maarten/St. Martin
- St. Maarten/St. Martin Westin
- Westin St Maarten Dawn Beach Resort & Spa