My wife and I love this place! We first stayed here in 2008 on an Interval International timeshare exchange. We at first bought an every-other-year timeshare here, but we since have upgraded to an every-year timeshare and then to an upper floor unit in the gorgeous Mainsail area of the resort. On our most recent visit (6-13 Dec 2014) we stayed on the upper floor of the Mainsail area. Our unit has a rooftop deck and whirlpool on a wonderful terrace. Spectacular views of St. Barths are to the east, and commanding views of the eastern shore of St. Maarten and of Oyster Pond are awesome. The sales staff here is wonderful. Great dining options are nearby, including Canoa, Big Fish, Daniel's by the Sea, and in-house restaurants at Westin Dawn Beach. Indulgence by the Sea Spa is wonderful. The infinity pool is beautiful. The workout room is small but is well equipped. We always look forward to staying at this ever-evolving, well-maintained, beautiful property. This is a wonderful place!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Just south of the amicable French/Dutch divide, Oyster Bay Beach Resort awaits. Perched on a coral reef overlooking the Caribbean ocean and Oyster Pond Marina is paradise found. With breathtaking ocean views, white sand beach and countless amenities Oyster Bay Beach Resort and its sister properties, Mainsail, Spinnaker and the Lighthouse serve as your escape from the every day. Find adventure, serenity and the fullness of life at our island resort. Make Oyster Bay your next stop. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Caribbean Online Mgt Corp., Priceline, BookIt.com, Orbitz and Hotels.com so you can book your Oyster Bay Beach Resort reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Oyster Bay Beach Hotel Oyster Pond
- Oyster Bay Beach Philipsburg